Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Black 16GB (Verizon Wireless)

Kamis, 27 Desember 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Reviews | The Samsung Galaxy S III enables you to share smarter, interact more intelligently and experience great performance, all powered by Verizon 4G LTE. The Samsung Galaxy S III features a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, packaged into a sleek, slim and lightweight design with an ergonomic grip, smooth lines and gentle curves. A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 2 GB of RAM allows seamless multitasking without delay.


The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network allows you to download photos, apps, and games in seconds and entire movies in minutes. LTE (or Long Term Evolution) provides significantly increased upload and download speeds over 3G networks, as well as significantly reduced latency (or lag time). Verizon Wireless expects 4G LTE average data rates to be 5-12 megabits per second (Mbps) on the downlink and 2-5 Mbps on the uplink in real-world, loaded network environments.

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Reviews

Dimensions
  • Size (LWH): 2.8 inches, 0.3 inches, 5.4 inches
  • Weight: 4.64 ounces
Product Features
  • Network Compatibility: LTE
  • Minimum Rated Talk Time: 180 minutes
  • Minimum Rated Standby Time: 240 hours

More Details and Price, Click Here!

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Reviews By Customers

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Review By vdavisoh "Bargain Outlet" (Cleveland, OH USA)

I switched from the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Nexus to the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm glad I waited until the black color was released. The phone is beautiful in the black finish. Overall compared to the Galaxy Nexus the S3 has a better display, faster speed and a bunch of cool features in the touch wiz that the Galaxy Nexus does not have. I can't wait for the Jelly Bean update for the S3. If you're considering an Android on the Verizon network, I highly recommend the Galaxy S3. 

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Review By A.W. (U.S.)

Wow this baby is smoking hot!! I was originally getting the razr Maxx but thank goodness I didn't. The battery life on this lasts an entire day! I've been using it all day long & started out at only 87% at 7am. Now its at 32% & its 8pm & that's heavy use(3d games,hd movies & surfing). The screen is astonishing ..a big step up from my old Motorola phone of 2 years lol. Multitasking is a breeze. I've said enough. This has to be the best phone out right now.

Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone Review By 
Michael Paul Sebek (Georgia, USA)
I recently purchased three of these phones to outfit the family. In a word, they are terrific. The phones operate flawlessly, and have a host of features, "apps," and "widgets" that are not only cool, but make organizing and accomplishing necessary daily tasks and routines much easier. The phone is very elegant and stylish, but we have all three cocooned inside Otterbox cases that we purchased from Amazon. I thought this was a much less expensive alternative than the $11 per month PER PHONE that Verizon wanted to charge for insurance. Only time will tell if this was a good decision, but as of now we are very satisified with the phones and its accessories (all of which we purchased from Amazon). All in all, the Samsung Galaxy SIII is an impressive package. Even my son - previously a die-hard Apple iPhone proponent - has switched to Samsung. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

More Details and Price, Click Here!Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar